Thursday, September 20, 2012

Their Name Was Ziegenfuss - Part 2

I got a few tips on the Trenkmann's and Ziegenfuss' in Prussia after I posted about my Z's not long ago.  I found out there are some families with these names that live near where my family lived before they came to the United States.  The search continues! 

Today I am going to post some more photos of the Ziegenfuss'.  The pictures include my great-grandmother, Helena Olivia Ziegenfuss Cauble and some of her siblings.  



My great-grandparents, Helena "Lena" Z. and Pa Jim Cauble



Some of the "Z" siblings: Ernest, Helena, Rose, Hugo



Bruno Hugo Ziegenfuss had a nursery in Oklahoma.  
Wine, anyone?


Otto Ziegenfuss


Otto and wife Dora A. Ziegenfuss (b. Lampasas Co., TX., daughter of Americus Sidney Dial and Andrew Williams)



Harvey Ziegenfuss

Happy Research and Thankful Thursday to you!

Revis 



No comments:

Post a Comment