Monday, August 5, 2013

Mystery Monday - Man in the "Bowler" Hat


Isn't he a gentleman?




While going through my Grandmomie's
old pictures, we found this photo of a
man.  No markings on the picture to note
who the photographer was.  Or what his name was.

Who is he? Where did he live?  I wondered
out loud to my Mother.

Being in the possession of Mother's mother, 
Eva Nell Stuart Dennis, I would tend to believe
that this man is a "Stuart" relations or friend.

Eva Nell's kin included these families: TEEL, HAM, 
PETELL, FRAZIER, JONES (Oklahoma),
PARKER, LAWRENCE, WHEELER (Alabama);
STUART, YATES, MUSGROVE, (Texas, Mississippi),
among others. 

I have taken this photo to many family reunions - 
hoping someone might know who this 
handsome fellow is in the hat (is it a "bowler" hat?)

Please contact me if you know who he is!

Happy Hunting,
Revis 

2 comments: